Grades and Progress Reporting
Progress Report and Report Card Dates
The purpose of the Progress Reports are to show the student's progress at that point in time. These can be viewed in Infinite Campus. Report Cards are mailed home and contain final grades for the semester and those grades are posted to transcript.
- Progress Grades Posted on September 29 and November 11 in the fall semester.
- Report Cards mailed home for fall grades on January 6.
- Progress Grades Posted on February 16 and April 13 for the spring semester.
- Report Cards mailed home for spring semester grades on June 2.
Checking Grades and Attendance
Parents can check students' grades and attendance using Infinite Campus. If you would like a login to Infinite Campus, please go to https://fayetteky.infinitecampus.org/campus/portal/parents/fayette.jsp and use the IC Parent Support Tool to gain access.
CHANGES - Students now log into Infinite Campus with Google authentication. Students no longer use their student number as their username.
- Preferred Method - Google Drive: In a web browser, navigate to drive.google.com; login with your FCPS email address and FCPS account password. Use the waffle icon in the upper right hand corner to select Infinite Campus.
- Single Sign-On (SSO) button: In a web browser, navigate to the Infinite Campus login page, click: Single Sign-On (SSO) and log in with your FCPS email address and FCPS account password. Students should also use the "Single Sign-On (SSO)" button to log in to the Campus Student smartphone app.
Remember to access IC through Google Drive using the waffle icon: https://drive.google.com/.
More details including FAQ, Handouts for students and staff, along with a Troubleshooting Guide can be found on the Google (SAML) IC Account Migration website.
Need help with Canvas?
Quick link - Student login for Canvas
Canvas help - https://www.fcps.net/Page/16307